Thursday 15 May 2008

15 may starting my free pallet chicken house



These picture's are slightly out of chronological order!













Yesterday i picked up a load of broken pallets, and to make use of them...(better then burning or sitting in a landfill)I decided to go online and look for hours for an online plan of how to build a chicken house ... couldn't find much good advice; so just decided to wing it and work it out as i went along. Got a lot to do tomorrow to finish it and make the CALL :) Think i will get some ex- battery hens.... lucky a lady from BHWT lives just up the road!!I Just cant wait to get my chicks

1 comment:

Emma @ Bake Sew Grow said...

Wow that's brill! I have a MASSIVE pile of pallets in my back garden, going to make some raised beds out of them and been wanting to build a chicken coop too so I'm glad I found this for inspiration :)